Yesterday I was walking to my university. There is an old age home near my apartment complex. when was I crossing that place, a very old woman was coming out of the home using a walking stick. I smiled at her and said good morning. she was smiling and replied the same. Her tone was as if she is talking to her grand child. Must be of my grandmothers age. My grandma is no more, wonder why she went away so early, not having any oppurtunity to correct her mistakes. I wish life goes for all of us with a 50% chance of dying tomorrow, then we will hesitate to jump around like this as monkeys. Well, I guess even right now the chance is more than 50 %, its just that we dont realise it. the weather was perfect as I continued walking. Then all of the sudden the sky atarted pouring. for the first time, I had my umbrella in my backpack, when its raining. Opened my umbrella and enjoyed walking in the rain. when I neard university I saw an asian student (must be an east asian) running towards the university with no protection for rain. I called her and asked her to walk with me. she smiled and we started speeding towards the university.She told me suddenly, be careful, there are earth worms. I smiled to myself, me too always afriad of stamping the earthworms to death. When her department came, she said a good bye and I left for my lab. Probably i will never see the grandma and this student again.But I cannot forget their smiles and love. thats the beauty of life.
No comments:
Post a Comment